FolliGRO Hair Growth Products 40% OFFAn astounding break-through at the prestigious Hair Accademy in Helsinki!
The individual hair grows between 0.2mm and 0.3mm a day. This growth is generated at the root, which is enclosed by small blood vessels (capillaries). Nutrients important to the growth are transported via the capillaries. Each hair will continue to grow for three to six years, provided the root is well nourished.
Approximately 80% of hair, provided it is healthy and well nourished, is in the growing (anagen) phase. The other 20% is either in the transition (catagen) or resting (telogen) phase. This is where the hair slowly loosens itself from the root and eventually falls out.
In the western world, it is increasingly true that the toil of daily stress and strain of life is leading to a general decline in hair health resulting in the thinning of hair and even premature baldness for some.
A problem as old as mankind!
For centuries there have been many claims to cure baldness, all had one thing in common, they offered hope and usually didnít work. The reason for this is simple. None of them actually took into account the science involved.
Only in comparatively recent times, following years of intensive research, have the mechanisms of hair loss become much clearer to the medical and scientific community.
The body will strip the nutrients that it needs, during stress, from other areas of lower priority, as a temporary measure, but the body must be given a recovery period, or, these temporary measures may have an undesirable permanent effect. A design fault, so to speak, exists in the stress response, in that we appear to be unable to respond, in a different manner, to differing stressors . For example we change our physiology the same whether we are literally having to fight for our lives or are working to a tight deadline under time pressure.
Stress utilises certain nutrients in large quantities. If our diets do not contain these substances or, we do not increase the supply of them during a stressful period, we could become deficient in these nutrients. This could have an adverse effect on our hair if the nutritional deficiency is not corrected.
We want to be your
Vitamin supplier and we will do our best to keep you happy! Please share DrKowalski.com with your friends and family. We want to serve you and offer
the highest quality products at fair prices.
Buy here to Save $$$! Thank you for your Business! We appreciate you!
Availability: Usually ships in 1-2 days on IN stock items.
Customers who request Next Day Air please call for availability. Items that are
not in stock typically ship in 2-7 Business days. Business days are considered
Monday thru Friday.
US POSTAL ORDERS-- US Postal Domestic and International orders ship Monday
NOTE: CREDIT CARD TRANSACTIONS WILL APPEAR AS
MYVITANET.COM US NY ON YOUR CREDIT CARD STATEMENT.
Manufacturers continually change product specifications. While we try our
best to keep product descriptions up to date, they do not necessarily reflect
the latest information available from the manufacturer. We are not responsible
for incorrect or outdated product descriptions and/or images.
DrKowalski.com is not responsible for pricing errors, and may not be able to
honor orders for items where the pricing is incorrect.
No statements or information on this site have been evaluated by the Food and
Drug Administration. No products are intended to diagnose, treat, cure or
prevent any disease.
Email us or call us to receive your FREE printed color catalog of our most
popular items and regular email notices of special sales and product updates.
For the color catalog be sure to include your snail mail address.
Toll Free Phone Orders 800.807.8080
International Phone Orders: 614.791.8080
Fax Orders: 614.798.8510
Get FREE Standard Shipping on orders over $100!*
* Orders weighing more than 5 lbs. get $5.99 shipping discount!
TO GET YOUR FREE STANDARD SHIPPING:
1. Choose "Standard (2-6 business days)" as the shipping method.
2. Enter Coupon Code: FS107 during checkout.
3. Coupon must be entered at the time of purchase.
You can receive Free Standard shipping when your order total is over $100 and your total order weight is under 5 lbs. The Free shipping is in the form of a "Shipping Discount" equal to the Standard shipping rate. Orders 5 lbs. and heavier will have the same "Shipping Discount" deducted from regular shipping charges which will be based on the weight and destination of the shipment. Standard shipping will be made by a carrier of our choice (UPS, USPS, etc). If you need to specifiy your carrier, please choose a different ship method. This is a limited time offer and may not be combined with other coupon offers.
We want to be your Vitamin supplier and we will do our best to keep you happy! Please share myvitanet.com with your friends and family. We want to serve you and offer the highest quality products at fair prices.
FolliGRO Hair Growth Products 40% OFF